Friday, August 04, 2006

This thing is still being retarded, so here are the photos that it will "allow" me to upload. I'll sort myself out and get the others done at some point.

To begin, a photo of me, Gem and Kim on graduation last November. A word of advice to anyone considering going to their graduation do......give it a miss, it's potentially the most dull and soul-destroying thing you'll ever have to endure in your short existence: there are better things to do with your time. Might I suggest watching paint dry, sticking pins in your eyes....



Kev or Michael?

Lucy and Lucy in the park. dig Lucy's tattoo, by Lucy... You would think Lucy B would be getting better at dodging my camera by now.



A night out in Bradford with Jenny and Laura. Rio's was, quite frankly, scintillating as these pictures demonstrate...



My parents are bourgeois....

No comments: