Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Now then, now then! It' been a much fun weekend. Actually, the first two pictures are from a night at Corporation over a week ago, but I'm slack.


This girl is beautiul. I think I may have harassed her outside the toilets....no, I know I did. If you know her, tell her she's beautiful.


Lucy looking HOT (above)



One of the acts at the all-dayer at the Packhorse in Leeds on saturday. I was too tired to get many photos: they would have been rubbish. Amazing day though!



Lucy and Dave enjoying the toys in other Lucy's house. It's a mine of joy there...

The next few photos are from the benefit gig at the Cricketers on Sunday night. It was mental fun, I must say. Jamie came up from Leicester and apparently had a good time, until he got arrested!!! Check out the literal crowd surfing.




This is Lucy's friend Ant. I don't know him very well, but he seems likt e a jolly nice chap.





That's Jamie (below). We got a little raucous when we arrived home from the punk rock show and managed to break my bed, whilst having a dance fest to Le Tigre. In the morning, there was a lovely note from my neighbour, which you can see if you would care to look on jamie's blog.






An undisclosed person cheating on their exams (below). Disgusting!


No comments: